Parental Escort Policy
We're committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for all our guests. We reserve the right to limit groups larger than four persons when not accompanied by an individual 23 or older.
We also reserve the right to limit access of anyone under the age of 18 from 5pm on Friday through all mall operating hours on Saturday and Sunday when not accompanied by an adult age 23 or older.
- Visitors under the age the age of 18 are required to be accompanied by a parent or a supervising adult aged 23 or older starting at 5PM on Friday through all mall operating hours on Saturday and Sunday. Additionally, they must remain in the company of their parent or supervising adult during this period.
- Proof of age may be required for the youth and/or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification will not be granted entry and may be asked to leave the property.
- Valid identification includes a state issued driver's license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
- One parent may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one guardian over 23 years of age may escort up to 4 youths. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
- This policy will specifically apply to the Mall's Common Area. Please check with anchors stores, restaurants, retailers with exterior entrances, and out parcels regarding their policies.
Monday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Thursday: 10 AM - 8 PM
Friday: 10 AM - 9 PM
Saturday: 10 AM - 9 PM
Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PMSee All Hours