Please check with individual stores and restaurants for their current hours.
MONDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
TUESDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
WEDNESDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
THURSDAY: 11 AM - 7 PM
FRIDAY: 11 AM - 8 PM
SATURDAY: 11 AM - 8 PM
SUNDAY: 11 AM - 6 PM
When You’re Ready, We’re Ready to Welcome You Back
We all need something to look forward to again. And nothing is more exciting than planning that next perfect getaway. The one that can’t get there soon enough. Because the journey begins the moment we decide to go somewhere. Anywhere. It’s time to feel that feeling once again. Let’s get inspired. Let’s save a date. Let’s book a trip. And aim for the destination that will feel like no other.
We are proud to be a supporter of the Let’s Go There campaign, joining the collective travel industry, including brands and organizations, from airlines to hotels and resorts, travel advisors, car rentals and theme parks, across every state and city in the U.S. to reignite America’s sense of wanderlust. We are all working together to inspire your next great adventure and ensure your future trips are as comfortable as possible.
Let's Go There. When it's time for you, we'll be ready.
Parental Escort Policy
We're committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for all our guests. We require those shoppers under the age of 18 to be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult over the age of 21 after 5PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Visitors under the age of 18 years are required to be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older on Friday and Saturday night after 5PM and must remain within the company of their parent or supervising adults.
- Unsupervised youth shopping prior to 5PM on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the mall by 5PM or be joined by a parent or supervising adult 21 or older.
- Proof of age may be required for the youth and/or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification will not be granted entry and may be asked to leave the property.
- Valid identification includes a state issued driver's license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
- One parent may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one guardian over 21 years of age may escort up to 4 youths. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
- This policy will specifically apply to the Mall's Common Area. Please check with anchors stores, restaurants, retailers with exterior entrances, and out parcels regarding their policies.