MONDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
TUESDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
WEDNESDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
THURSDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
FRIDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
SATURDAY: 10 AM - 9 PM
SUNDAY: 11 AM - 6 PM
Parental Escort Policy
We're committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for all our guests. We require those shoppers under the age of 18 to be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult over the age of 21 after 5PM on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Visitors under the age of 18 years are required to be accompanied by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older on Friday and Saturday night after 5PM and must remain within the company of their parent or supervising adults.
- Unsupervised youth shopping prior to 5PM on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the mall by 5PM or be joined by a parent or supervising adult 21 or older.
- Proof of age may be required for the youth and/or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification will not be granted entry and may be asked to leave the property.
- Valid identification includes a state issued driver's license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
- One parent may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one guardian over 21 years of age may escort up to 4 youths. Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
- This policy will specifically apply to the Mall's Common Area. Please check with anchors stores, restaurants, retailers with exterior entrances, and out parcels regarding their policies.